Total Post 345
Total Read 445530
What is Gumtree ? How to stay safe on Gumtree
- 755 read
You can buy everything in this web page.It is realy perfect web page for 6 countries.
Gumtree is an extensive network of online classifieds and community websites. Classified ads are either free or paid for depending on the product category and the geographical market. Sellers may promote their listing through featured placements on the homepage or under product categories. Gumtree now covers 60 cities across 6 countries These countries are the UK, Ireland, Poland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. It is the UK's largest website for local community classifieds and was once one of the top 20 websites in the UK.
Gumtree.com was founded in March 2000 by Michael Pennington and Simon Crookall as a local London classified ads and community site, designed to connect people who were either planning to move, or had just arrived in the city, and needed help getting started with accommodation, employment and meeting new people.
In May 2005, Gumtree.com was acquired by Kijiji, eBay's
internal classifieds group, for an undisclosed sum. At the time of the acquisition, Gumtree already was available in multiple cities in a number of countries including the United Kingdom, Poland, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Perfect Vintage Bags
How to stay safe on Gumtree
- Our dedicated safety team works 365 days a year handling reports from you and proactively identifies and removes offenders.
- We’re stepping up our investment in technology to keep Gumtree free and simple to use, while keeping the fraudsters out. It’s not easy, but we intend on winning this fight.
The great majority of our users are genuine, really great individuals. To avoid the few bad apples out there, there are some simple safety tips you should always follow while on the site
- Trade locally, face to face
- Never use money transfer services like Western Union or Moneygram, and be wary of any request to do so
- Most importantly, go with your gut. If it feels wrong, it probably is. Just report any suspicious activity to us, and we’ll deal with it.
Keep updated with the latest safety tips and information in Gumtree Stay Safe section.
We dont know much about it. But DX may not sell original Australian UGGs. But DX UGGs should have different trade mark name. You should talk to your UK Border Agency
Hi like the web site,but can you help me bought some ugg boots for the girl friend xmas present from Dealextreame .
Then l get two letters in one from the UK Border Agency the other Deckers europe uk saying they are counterfeit,phoned Deckers they would not answer my call or return my call.
Can you confirm that Dealextreame are offical ugg supliers.
Kind regards Chris