WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular cross-platform messenger program on mobile phones. So how will you use whatsApp messenger on your personel computer. is there any way to use whatsapp messenger on your pc.
Pre-requisites to run WhatsApp Android on Windows PC
- Any Android Emulator ─ we will use YouWave in this case ( This is a paid application, but Google is our friend ☺)
- WhatsApp.apk ─ you can download it from the WhatsApp website → here
or get it through Titanium Backup on your Android phone (provided you have created a backup)
How to use WhatsApp on a Windows PC
- Download and install YouWave on your windows machine
- Run YouWave ( First Run may take some time to initialize) then Click on Help » Instructions to see the path of your working directory
- Now copy the WhatsApp.apk file in to the directory OR you can also download it within the emulator through Android AppStore.
- Click on View » Redraw Icons and you will see WhatsApp shortcut
- Configure WhatsApp on Windows PC
- Run WhatsApp on YouWave by double clicking it
- Register using mobile phone (Use a phone number other than the one that is already registered with WhatsApp) and Proceed for verification
- You may not be able to verify using SMS so wait till it asks for call verification
- You will now get call from WhatsApp (On the phone number you used for registration, so make sure you have that phone handy) for the verification code which you need to enter on screen